HIV treatment and monitoring (Central London clinic)
This service includes monitoring of HIV positive patients both on and off medication.
We can look after the health needs of those living with HIV in one place, caring for their general health, screening for other infections and managing HIV.
- Consultation with specialists in HIV Medicine
- CD4 count/viral load measurements
- HIV resistance testing
- Cardiovascular risk assessments
- Antiretroviral medication including access to approved medication which may not yet be available on the NHS
- Post exposure prophylaxis (PEP)
- Pre-exposure prophylaxis (PrEP)