Private Cancer Screening
Cancer is a big concern for many people and when you are worried about the possibility of potentially having cancer, you may not want to hang around and wait for NHS appointments to get checked out and tested. This is where seeing a private Doctor can be invaluable in giving you the information you want and need in a timely manner. There are many possible ways of testing for cancer and SameDayDoctor can ensure that you have the results in the fastest possible time. Some examples of how we can check for cancer are listed below but there are other ways of diagnosing specific cancers, so come and see one of our specialist Doctors at any our clinics to get the reassurance you need.
- Smear and HPV testing for cervical cancer
- Mammogram or breast ultrasound scan for breast cancer
- Faecal blood test for bowel cancer and referral for colonoscopy where indicated
- CA125/ HE4 blood test and/or ovarian ultrasound scan for ovarian cancer
- PSA blood test for prostate cancer (for men over 50 years)
- Chest X-ray (CXR) or MRI for lung cancer where indicated
- Testicular examination and ultrasound scan for testicular cancer
Book now to get a same day check-up for peace of mind.