STD tests and check-ups are available at samedaydoctor sexual health clinics with fast access and fast results. We offer convenient, confidential testing for the sexually transmitted diseases: HIV, Chlamydia, Gonorrhoea, Syphilis, Hepatitis B and C, Trichomonas, NSU (non-specific urethritis), Mycoplasma genitalium, Herpes and Genital warts.
Fast access to treatment is available where necessary.
Samedaydoctor GU clinics (genito-urinary medicine): All samedaydoctor clinics double up as confidential GU clinics with all doctors and nurses specially trained in sexual health testing by GU specialists. The very latest technology means incredibly fast results; with many results available the same or next day. Results can be given in person, by phone or by email so there is no need for a second visit if your results are all clear.
Choose your screen or tests:
You can either choose a recommended screen or select individual tests.
The standard screens are:
- Sexual Health Screen without blood tests: Chlamydia & Gonorrhoea & an examination for Warts & Herpes.
- Full Sexual Health Screen with blood tests: Chlamydia, Gonorrhoea, HIV, Syphilis and Hepatitis B.
- Advanced Sexual Health Screen: Chlamydia, Gonorrhoea, HIV, Syphilis, Hep B, Mycoplasma Genitalium and Trichomonas Vaginalis
- Premier Sexual Health Screen: Chlamydia, Gonorrhoea, HIV, Syphilis, Hep B, Mycoplasma Genitalium and Trichomonas Vaginalis, HPV swab test and Herpes (HSV) blood test.
- Early detection Screen from 14 days after contact: Early detection HIV test, Chlamydia & Gonorrhoea.
- Gay man screen: Chlamydia & Gonorrhoea on urine, throat and rectal samples, HIV, Syphilis, HepB & C and Hep B immunity.
Click here to compare screens using the samedaydoctor STD tests guide.
Alternatively request tests for individual sexually transmitted infections or STIs
Type of samples: Men are normally tested on urine and blood samples with no need for painful swabs and so testing can now be painless. Women are normally tested on blood samples and vaginal swabs which can be taken by the doctor or nurse or self-taken.
Benefits of coming to a samedaydoctor clinic: Samedaydoctor clinics offer fast access and fast test results in combination with experienced doctors and nurses who can give you peace of mind, professional advice and examination where appropriate.
To book an appointment contact us in one of the following ways or walk-in to any of the clinics with the walk-in symbol. We see most patients within 20 minutes even without an appointment. (Weekends may be longer).
Online postal test kits: A limited number of tests are available through our online shop. Postal test kits enable you to get the answers you need without having to travel to a clinic. However, results do take longer and you won’t get the benefit of the expertise of our doctor or nurse prior to testing or the additional benefit of an examination, so do come in to a samedaydoctor clinic if you can. But please do use our online STD test kits if you are unable to come to a clinic. We offer fast access to treatment for anyone who tests positive and our experienced doctors are on hand to give advice.
STD risk: If you want to find out more about your STD risk or are feeling anxious about sexual health or just want to talk to someone, either come into one of our clinics or arrange a phone or email consultation with one of our doctors or specialist nurses.