STI tests are available at our private clinics in London and Manchester. STI tests and check-ups are available at SameDayDoctor sexual health clinics with access to our team of GPs and specialist nurses with quick results. We offer convenient, confidential STI testing for HIV, Chlamydia, Gonorrhoea, Syphilis, Hepatitis B and Hepatitis C, Trichomonas, NSU (non-specific urethritis), Mycoplasma genitalium, Herpes and Genital warts. If an STI test comes back positive, we can also provide fast access to STD treatment straight away for your peace of mind.
SameDayDoctor GU clinics (Genito-urinary medicine)
All SameDayDoctor clinics double up as confidential GU clinics with all GPs and nurses specially trained in sexual health testing by GU specialists. The very latest technology means incredibly fast results with many results available the same or next day. Results can be given in person, by phone or by email so there is no need for a second visit if your results are all clear.
Choose Your Sexual Health Test
You can either choose a recommended screen or select individual STI tests.
The standard screens are:
- Sexual Health Screen without Blood Tests: Chlamydia, Gonorrhoea, & an examination for Warts & Herpes.
- Full Sexual Health Screen with Blood Tests: Chlamydia, Gonorrhoea, HIV, Syphilis and Hepatitis B.
- Advanced Sexual Health Tests: Chlamydia, Gonorrhoea, HIV, Syphilis, Hep B and Trichomonas Vaginalis.
- Premier Sexual Health Tests: Chlamydia, Gonorrhoea, HIV, Syphilis, Hep B and Trichomonas Vaginalis, HPV swab test and Herpes (HSV) test.
- Early Detection Tests: Early detection HIV test, Chlamydia & Gonorrhoea from 14 days after contact.
- Gay STD Tests: Chlamydia & Gonorrhoea on urine, throat and rectal samples; and HIV, Syphilis, HepB & C and Hep B immunity on blood tests.
You can also request tests for individual sexually transmitted infections or STIs rather than a group of STI tests.
Click here for the A – Z guide to sexual infection/STDs
Mycoplasma Genitalium (MGEN) testing is only carried out in symptomatic patients at an additional cost of £40
Type of samples: Men are normally tested on urine and blood samples with no need for painful swabs and so testing can now be painless. Women are normally tested on blood samples and vaginal swabs which can be taken by the GP, nurse or self-taken.
Benefits of coming to a SameDayDoctor STI clinic: SameDayDoctor clinics offer fast access and fast test results in combination with experienced doctors and nurses who can give you peace of mind, professional advice and examination where appropriate.
To book an appointment contact us or simply walk-in to any of our walk-in clinics for a same-day GP appointment; we see most patients within 20 minutes even without an appointment for your convenience.