SameDayDoctor offers a full choice of health screens depending on what you are looking for and appointments available same day, with fast, reliable results. The full range of health screens are outlined below and include male and female health checks, heart health screens, primary and executive health screens and also bespoke health screens tailored to your needs. No matter what health checks you are looking for, SameDayDoctor offers professional help and advice and with our highly-qualified team of GPs available at short notice.
Primary Health Screen
The primary health screen option enables you to have a thorough general medical examination and a full blood profile, with same or next day results, and is suitable for those who are fit and well, wanting a check-up, or those who have symptoms that are worrying them.
Executive Health Screen
The comprehensive Executive Health Screen involves a more extensive medical examination, a full blood profile, urine analysis, an ECG (electrocardiogram to assess the heart) and a full health report with recommendations for health improvement.
Click here for a comparison of the Executive and Primary Health Screens.
A non-refundable deposit is required when booking an Executive Health Screen.
Well Woman Screen
Samedaydoctor offers a breast and gynaecological health screen for women, which includes:
- Assessment of current symptoms and past gynaecological and breast problems
- Urine analysis
- Breast examination and guidance in breast self-examination
- A smear test
- Gynaecological examination.
- Mammography can be arranged at an additional cost and is suitable for screening women over 40 years of age up to once per year. Other tests may be added at additional costs including HPV test for cervical cancer risk, Breast ultrasound scan, hormone tests, ovarian reserve testing, fertility testing, blood test for ovarian cancer (CA125 and HE4) or pelvic ultrasound scan.
- Women who want to have a more general check-up, rather than one focusing on specific women’s health such as gynaecology and breast, are invited to have a Primary Health Screen as above.
Well Man Screen
SameDayDoctor offers men a primary or executive health screen with additional prostate testing using a simple blood test for ‘prostate-specific antigen’ (PSA), and an examination where indicated, in men over the age of 50.
Executive Heart and Health Screen
The SameDayDoctor Executive Heart and Health Screen incorporates the Executive Health screen with an exercise ECG or heart ‘stress test’, to analyse how the heart copes during exercise. The test looks at the electrical activity in the heart while a person is running on a treadmill.
Tailor-made Health Screens
Samedaydoctor can build a health screen tailor-made to your specific needs as basic or extensive as you choose. Just contact us to discuss your individual requirements.